- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 13 years of age and believe that we have collected the minor’s personal information, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete their information from our current records.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Joint Custody Productions LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and endless.com. For information on their programs, click here.
If you would prefer not to receive information from Joint Custody Productions LLC or Red Parasol Entertainment, or from companies outside them, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org your information that you wish not to have disclosed.